Overview of Legal Units
The Office of the Attorney General has approximately 450 attorneys who specialize in more than 40 areas of law. The office is organized around an administrative division and 10 law divisions that encompass several bureaus.
Office of the Attorney General Divisions:
- Child Support
- Consumer Protection
- Criminal Justice
- Environmental Enforcement
- Government Representation
- Policy and Legislative Affairs
- Public Access and Opinions
- Public Interest
- Solicitor General
- Violence Prevention and Crime Victim Services
Learn more about the work of individual legal units.